In support of operators who are finding the going tougher in the current economic context, MAN Automotive have come up with a special support package to be included with the purchase of all VW Constellation truck models.
Through the local importer and assembler of the MAN Latin America product range, MAN Automotive and its authorised dealer network have included a 3 year/180 000km full Comfort Super maintenance plan into the price of any new truck purchased in the next few months. The offer applies to customers who place their orders before the end of September 2017 and who take delivery of their vehicles before the end of November 2017.
The coverage of the Maintenance Plan includes the following:
- All scheduled services per applicable servicing interval.
- All time based services.
- Engine and related components.
- Electrical system (excluding batteries in the 3rd year and globes).
- Transmission and related parts (with conditional cover on clutch).
- Cab (including air conditioner).
- Drive axles.
- Braking system (with conditional cover on friction material).
- Towing to the nearest MAN or VW service point in the unlikely event of a breakdown.
Commenting on this offer, Deon Otto, head of Private Capital Dealer Sales and Support says: “This full maintenance package is a peace of mind and value for money addition to the basic product. It also gives our customers the chance to experience the basic MAN Telematics system first hand – more specifically MAN Service Care – a proactive reporting system which ensures that services are not missed and that warranties are protected”
Elaborating on the monetary value to the customer, Eren Gunduz, head of MAN’s Truck Sales Division enthused: “The VW customer who takes up this offer in effect gets a 3 year/180 000km extended warranty, fair wear and tear included, to the value of more than R100 000 at absolutely no on-cost. That makes trucking good cents per kilometre.”