In line with its commitment to building a safer and more sustainable road transport sector, JC Auditors (JCA), a leader in international certification services, is now offering its clients a series of complimentary safety-related training programmes.
In announcing this free offering, Oliver Naidoo, JCA’s Managing Director said: “Our passion for road safety improvements, demonstrated through our RTMS certification efforts, has led us to introduce these complimentary training courses. We hope to contribute to a future where safety is firmly embedded in the drive to business growth and sustainability.”
JCA is at the forefront of the Road Transport Management System (RTMS) certification, conducting more than 10 000 audits over the last 15 years. It is widely accepted that RTMS has achieved remarkable safety and efficiency enhancements, benefitting transport businesses across the Southern African region.
The following Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Training Courses will be available at no cost to all JCA clients throughout 2024:
- Health and Safety Representative Training: Empowering individuals to champion safety within their organisations.
- Accident and Incident Investigation: Equipping professionals with the skills to proactively address and investigate safety incidents.
- Safety Awareness for Employees: Enhancing the awareness of safety practices among all employees, fostering a culture of safety.
- OHS Act for Managers: Ensuring that management is well-versed in legal and regulatory requirements for occupational health and safety.
- OHS Legal Liability: Educating professionals about the legal responsibilities and liabilities associated with occupational health and safety.
The road transport sector has often grappled with inadequate safety measures and systems, resulting in incidents and unsafe practices that not only endanger lives but also burden transporters with avoidable costs. It is JCA’s dedication to addressing these issues head-on that has led them to launch these complimentary virtual training courses, designed to empower and build the capacity of industry professionals.
FleetWatch compliments JCA on this initiative and stands by the company’s aim in contributing to a future where “safety is firmly embedded in the drive to business growth and sustainability.” Bring that future on please.